Can you believe it’s December already? I can’t believe how fast this year is coming to a close. 2014 whizzed by in a flash and I’m already scheduling things in my 2015 planner. Eeep! Christmas is gonna be here soon and before I know it we’ll be smack dab in 2015 and I’ll again wonder where all the freakin’ time went.
In honor of month number 12, I busted out my watercolor set and whipped up this little December wallpaper. I don’t know about you but a new wallpaper can really get my butt in gear cleaning the hundreds of icons off of my desktop and get everything on my machine filed away. That’s exactly what I’ll be doing once I sign off from the blog!
So here she is – December with a French twist: “Bonjour Décembre!” (I just want to add that ‘décembre’ in the French language begins with a lower case ‘d’ but I’m out to laugh in the face of my 9 years of French language education in elementary school.)
You can get your FREE December Wallpaper downloads here:
Now on to Weekly Wishes for this week. First a check of the last weeks’ goals
1. Pack, ship and photograph the new line of Christmas Cards! Done and done. Christmas cards are now up for sale in the shop. Sales have just started to trickle in this week and I’m hoping they’ll take off as we get closer to the big day.
2. Buy a turkey. Yes! Bought, cooked, served and eaten.
Goals for this week:
1. Post 3 times this week. I fell off the blogging wagon. I think I was feeling a little ambivalent after being rejected from BlogHer last week (with no specific reason as to why). Can’t let the big man (err, woman) let me down. Mark my words, I will blog 3 times this week!
2. Get my packaging/shipping situation sorted. As the shop ramps up I am very fortunate to be nearly overwhelmed with the logistics of packaging and shipping my work to customers. I need a new system to keep everything organized and ensure that I have enough supplies and time to do everything I need to do. I need to put together a system which will require a bit-o-thinking through.
3. Get a Christmas tree. My man and I were driving around yesterday doing some errands and it’s like we missed the memo that it was “National Buy Your Christmas Tree” Day. FOMO definitely applies here. We’re absolutely real-tree enthusiasts and I can’t wait to get that delicious wintery scent wafting through the house.
What are some of your goals for this week?
The post DECEMBER WALLPAPER – Bonjour Décembre (Free Download + Weekly Goal Setting) appeared first on Palmer Street Press.