Hello hello! It’s Monday (again, how did this happen?) and I’m back to the ‘ole blog. My husband and I decided to do a impromptu little getaway this weekend, so we made the short trek down to Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, and then on to Philadelphia. We don’t live far from either of those places so it makes hopping in the car for a last-minute getaway pretty easy. Philadelphia is a place we really adore and have been many times over the last couple of years, but Bethlehem was a new stop for us and I’m so glad we decided to make a little detour. We went to a German Christmas Market (Christkindlmarkt) and let’s just summarize by saying that markets with beer and bratwurst are the best kind of markets.
So because it’s Monday, I’m back to the Weekly Wishes link up again. I should probably start calling these the Bi-Weekly Wishes because it seems that is more my pace. Here were my goals from two weeks ago:
1. Post 3 times this week. Uhh not so much. And I have no excuses. I just couldn’t think of much to share this week and I don’t want to write posts just for the sake of writing posts and filling a quota.
2. Get my packaging/shipping situation sorted. I have some preliminary plans made up for the packaging/shipping part of the PSP shop and I think I’m going to implement assertively in 2015. I have thought a lot about it in the last couple of weeks and have determined some of the things that I’ll want/need so I think I can call this goal a success.
3. Get a Christmas tree. Success! We decided to go a little smaller and get a tabletop tree this year. Still real, still smells delightful. Usually we buy the biggest tree our little house can possibly hold, but I guess Matt and I just weren’t feeling up to the job of hauling a huge sucker in (and later, out) of the house. I can check this off the list as well!
Now on to this week:
1. Get the rest of the Christmas Cards assembled and up for sale. My set of Christmas Cards has been selling like gangbusters (thank you to any PSP blog readers who have purchased!) and I am woefully low in stock. I have more here in boxes that just need to be assembled and packaged and they’ll be ready to go. You can buy PSP cards on Amazon with free 2-day shipping with Prime so it’ll be good for all those last-minute people to be able to order online and have it get to them well before the big day.
2. November Accounting. I have yet to balance the books for November and now that we’re officially half way through December it’s getting a little sad. Must do accounting this week.
3. Wrap presents! I am an epically bad wrapper. Gift wrapping is just something I assume I would be good at but I am not. It gets even worse when I am rushing. So I am going to take an evening this week, get some hot chocolate, play some holiday tunes and just zen out into the wrapping zone.
What are your goals for this week?