Happy Monday! After a busy weekend in Canada celebrating my Mom’s birthday, Matt and I got back home this afternoon with a big pile of work waiting for us. I don’t think either of us are complaining. Busy is good.
I’m back to the Weekly Wishes link up after missing out last week. Let’s review my goals from a fortnight ago. (As an aside, I’m super stoked I worked the word “fortnight” into a blog post. And I’m not sure “fortnight ago” is a real thing but I’m sticking with my choice.)
1. Schedule the next month of blog content. Success! I scheduled all of my posts until the new year. Now mind you, they haven’t been written yet, but they’re scheduled! Small victories.
2. Spruce up my Etsy shop. Success! I updated the branding and images as well as the store policies this week. And within an hour of finishing up that little task, I got a sale! So I definitely considered that a good omen.
3. Start a holiday to-do list. Not so much. I have started Christmas shopping for a few people, so I think that counts for something, right?
Now on to this week:
1. Pack, ship and photograph the new line of Christmas Cards! My 2014 Christmas Cards are finished and printed and ready to be packaged up and labeled. I’m really happy with how they turned out, and I just need to get them up in the store. So this week I need to assemble boxes, count cards and envelopes and label ’em up. Time’s a tickin’!
2. Buy a turkey. I’m one of those people that needs to buy my turkey early because I have some sort of imaginary fear that I’ll go to pick up a turkey on the week of Thanksgiving and they will all be gone. To be clear, this is never the case. There are always plenty of turkeys and I’m just insane. I’ll also need to clear out my freezer to have room for said turkey and that’ll be a whole goal unto itself.
What are some of your goals for this week?